Monday, December 15, 2008
It hasn't been possible yet to post a trade session because there is interest....just not enough. For those of you who offered a trade, Thanks and please keep your trade in mind for next time! I tried to get a group together for a listing to be posted today, but there needs to be more offers.
I will update the blog with my idea of when and how to get the first and best trade session started as soon as more volume of interest comes.
Please keep following.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
I have followers but no comittments. I will be waiting to see your emails with your items for trade in my inbox (email@example.com) by midnight on the 16th of Dec.
I have plenty of interest and still hope to have all of you sending out emails and telling your awesomely talented friends about this trade blog. I have a trade, yes, I am participating. We may have to tweak a few things to see how this works. I know it will. I have followed blogs of similar idea in the past. I've read nothing but fun and positive about them. PLEASE help me get this off the ground.
Comments and suggestions appreciated!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
This trade was very short, but due to low response I'm now extending it. Normally I will give about 6 weeks between commitment date to trade date. The trade commitment deadline for this session will be extended into the new year.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
So, in simple terms here's what you do if you are interested.
1. Leave a comment that you are committed to a trade.
2. Email me a short description and pics if possible of what you will be offering in the trade.
3. Include: value $$ so that you will know which trade bracket you will be trading in, your name, shipping address, email, and web address to a more information site if you have one.
4. Watch for upcoming post this Traders of Homeades blog for trade listings. (I will do my best to list the trade brackets the day after sign up deadline)
5. Once you've found something you want to trade, contact me with your suggested trade and I will notify your trader.
6. As soon as I receive confirmation to an agreed trade I will send you both the info you will need to send your items and finish the "trade transaction"
I hope that there will be a great response which will allow more trading options. The only + cost to you is the shipping to whomever you agreed to trade with. Just be sure to send it off by the deadline shipping date to keep everyon in SMILES!
Happy Trading! :) Watch for Trade Time SOON!