Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Trade Time --- Yeah! (date changed)

Okay, so lets try this trade thing! Thanksgiving food and some time to contemplate your trade, that's all you need now.
This trade was very short, but due to low response I'm now extending it. Normally I will give about 6 weeks between commitment date to trade date. The trade commitment deadline for this session will be extended into the new year.
Trade Commitment Deadline Dec 16th
Must have email in my inbox by midnight Dec 16th
I will post trade listings Friday Dec 17th
Watch for them and notify me as soon as you see somebody's fabulous trade offer that you want.
Your item must be shipped to your trade partner by Jan 22nd.
I'll expect mixed response to this first shot, but lets try it and have some fun.
I'll be watching my inbox. tradehandmade@hotmail.com
See previous post and sidebar if you want details on how to trade.
Remember to spread, spread, spread the word. It will be fun

2 comments:

Roberts blog said...

Laraine; yep, I think you are on to something. I bet there are other women out there just like me who have one or two handmade items that they would be willing to trade out. I already have something in mind.

GumballGrenade said...

What a fun undertaking! I have a handmade pin I throw in the mix. I'll send you an email with the details!